1st time you have ever been in a romantic situation?

RavenIsWerid

I just wanted to ask the first time people ever got put into a heavily romantic situation, lol. <3 (I bet this has been asked before; I just wanted to ask again, lol)

My first time I ever got into a heavily romantic situation was when I was on a field trip (I was 12–15 years old) . We went to a museum and I had a lot of fun, I was put into a group with 4 other boys, and 2 teachers (their was about 30 kids). Anyway it wasn't until the lunch break one of the boys made a move. Now I'm gonna be honest here, I don't want to be rude but he was uhh not handsome in the least bit, but he was going though puberty and nobody looks good while in the middle of puberty. anyway I decided not to judge how he looked and I was nice to him but, his personality was awful. He only talked about superheros and about this Netflix show did not let me get a word in edgewise without interrupting me kept calling me pretty (I hate it when people call me that-like my looks are the only thing that matters). Anyways after the break was over he would NOT take a hint kept sticking right by me, and it was making me feel very uneasy and I did not like at one point I was so embarrassed and wanted out of it I said I was a lesbian did he take a hint no. He also called me out on blushing (I was very embarrassed) anyway we went to a gift shop and he kept trying to buy me a plushie, I said no I did not want him to buy anything for me. Well he wanted to buy me jewelry I said no and then he snapped "Can't you just let me buy something for you jeez." and I hate it when people snap at me so I was really uneasy to the point of wanting to flee. not to mention I had more money then him and he wanted to go take photos at a photobooth (He ruined one picture I was taking of some wolf sculptures-he stood in the middle of it and made funny faces-still urks me) He finally decided to buy me a card (The handwriting my god-it wasn't even readable) after the gift shop thing I stayed glued to one of the teachers and started ignoring him, he seemed to be more interested in his friends at that point plus not wanting to be near the teacher-but anytime I strayed from that teacher he would start talking and talking. Finally we get to the bus and I sit right behind the teachers-he was clearly torn between me and his friends but decided to be by his friends in the back. (Plus teachers have the gossip, and one asked me about which tattoo she should get-that was the most relived I ever felt in my life looking back) One funny detail looking back was that I was confused why no one was hot, so I was just looking around to see if their was anyone hot that I could crush on lol.

Also pardon any spelling, or any kind of errors I wrote this on my tablet. <3

12 minutes ago, RavenIsWerid said:

I just wanted to ask the first time people ever got put into a heavily romantic situation, lol. <3 (I bet this has been asked before; I just wanted to ask again, lol)

My first time I ever got into a heavily romantic situation was when I was on a field trip (I was 12–15 years old) . We went to a museum and I had a lot of fun, I was put into a group with 4 other boys, and 2 teachers (their was about 30 kids). Anyway it wasn't until the lunch break one of the boys made a move. Now I'm gonna be honest here, I don't want to be rude but he was uhh not handsome in the least bit, but he was going though puberty and nobody looks good while in the middle of puberty. anyway I decided not to judge how he looked and I was nice to him but, his personality was awful. He only talked about superheros and about this Netflix show did not let me get a word in edgewise without interrupting me kept calling me pretty (I hate it when people call me that-like my looks are the only thing that matters). Anyways after the break was over he would NOT take a hint kept sticking right by me, and it was making me feel very uneasy and I did not like at one point I was so embarrassed and wanted out of it I said I was a lesbian did he take a hint no. He also called me out on blushing (I was very embarrassed) anyway we went to a gift shop and he kept trying to buy me a plushie, I said no I did not want him to buy anything for me. Well he wanted to buy me jewelry I said no and then he snapped "Can't you just let me buy something for you jeez." and I hate it when people snap at me so I was really uneasy to the point of wanting to flee. not to mention I had more money then him and he wanted to go take photos at a photobooth (He ruined one picture I was taking of some wolf sculptures-he stood in the middle of it and made funny faces-still urks me) He finally decided to buy me a card (The handwriting my god-it wasn't even readable) after the gift shop thing I stayed glued to one of the teachers and started ignoring him, he seemed to be more interested in his friends at that point plus not wanting to be near the teacher-but anytime I strayed from that teacher he would start talking and talking. Finally we get to the bus and I sit right behind the teachers-he was clearly torn between me and his friends but decided to be by his friends in the back. (Plus teachers have the gossip, and one asked me about which tattoo she should get-that was the most relived I ever felt in my life looking back) One funny detail looking back was that I was confused why no one was hot, so I was just looking around to see if their was anyone hot that I could crush on lol.

Also pardon any spelling, or any kind of errors I wrote this on my tablet. <3

probably when this guy asked me out on Rec Room but i rejected him

Just now, Zozz said:

probably when this guy asked me out on Rec Room but i rejected him

him and his friend both had a crush on me lmao