Friendship or more?

Guest youknowwho

Question

Guest youknowwho

So I met this girl last year. She is 26 years old, pretty, loving, confident and the kindest person I've ever met. Last year, she told me that she was aro/ace. We have been friends for a year, but I have romantic feelings for her. We act like a couple, and we are always together; we have lingering eye contact, we cuddle while we sleep, we go on week-long trips together, sometimes I find her "flirting" with me, we bicker like a couple, and everyone around us thinks we are either dating or that we would make a perfect couple, there is a high level of chemistry (at least that's what I think). I haven't told her that I identify as a lesbian yet, which is strange that I haven't because we spend a lot of time together, but I don't know why I don't tell her, and she doesn't know about my feelings towards her at least that what I think. We talked about her identity and sexuality openly, and she told me that she had felt things for people (mainly girls) before, but it was a strong feeling of friendship even though, at that time, she thought it was romantic love. I read books and researched aro/ace identity just so I could understand her better, but I have no idea what I should do in this situation, I am in this very deep, I deeply care for her, and I want her to be a part of my life, and I am scared to confess my feelings towards her because I don't want to make her feel awkward, but it gets hard for me at certain point especially when we are cuddly I blush, I feel the butterflies and it's difficult I don't know how to tackle this, I might be open to considering qpr if it's with her, please help me out. 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet