Aro Worlds

2 hours ago, gdsplicer said:

I reference this site, especially the aroallo section, to people on a regular basis honestly.

Cool! I'd like to see that side of it just out of curiosity. Maybe I'll look into it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Before I opened it, I thought it was going to be some online game set in a world where every inhabitant is aro, making the game universe called “Aro Worlds” have no conception of romance at all, I’m too used to seeing “[any word] Worlds” be a game title.

But after opening it, the pixel aesthetic with the nature overworld pics still can’t make me stop thinking about games.

Wow! Alloaro representation! It doesn’t help either that ze also made a bunch of fantasy fictions involving being alloaro and other kinds of aro intersectionalities!

Although it’s not a game as I imagined, nor were hir fantasy worlds free from amatonormativity, it centers aros instead of just having us be side characters!

Also TIL alloaros have a flag with green/white/yellow.

I’m not one to care about profile pics, but after seeing it, I just had to

Edited by ABC
Fixed the pronouns referring to the website author https://aroworlds.com/k-a-cook/