I’m October, a silly gremlin ^^

Heyo, you can call me October, Jan or Rocket(I’m not fussy)

I’m just a silly insomniac that likes making things and listening to music. I’m demiromantic, quoiromantic, genderfaun, pansexual and some more labels that I can never remember the names of but I don’t feel the need to go look up again. My friend Lilac told me about this place and I thought I’d join ^^  I might share some art or post something occasionally but I’ll probably just be floating around when I’m online. I’m happy there’s a place like this for the community since we’re probably one of the least recognised queer communities, at least based on my experience. I don’t really know how to end this, so what’s your music taste?

• Like 3

welcome in!

52 minutes ago, lemon_boiii said:

since we’re probably one of the least recognised queer communities

oh 100% ur right, its great to have these spaces for just us but man i wish they weren't so few and far between 😭 

my music taste is all over the place lol there really is no genre or anything i could say defines my taste ! 

Hi Lemon! Im so glad u joined this forum :D

I like pop and classical music (often combined - look at the bridgerton soundtrack)

• 1 month later...

Howdy! My taste in music bounces around a lot; I tend to fixate on a certain song or two and play those on loop before I move on to the next thing. For the past few days, those songs have been I/Me/Myself and Love Me, Normally.