I love both my friends. We're all on the aroace spectrum so we have that in common. I don't have to worry about feeling any romantic feelings for them, and no sexual feelings. I strive to validate them every single day. We're a good trio. 

I genuinely enjoy relationships that aren't romantic in any way, but also enjoy (?) romantic relationships. Or at least am fine with them. I don't really know my stance on it since how I feel about romance changes. I cherish non romantic relationships just as much as romantic ones. No one type of attraction and relationship is greater than the other.

I'm unsure of where else I may fit on the aromantic spectrum, other than demi. I feel there's something more to it. But let's not dive into that.

I'm rather grateful to have found out about the aromantic community and aromantic spectrum because learning about it introduced me to the fact there are different types of attraction and not just romantic and platonic. It opened me up to the fact attitudes and stance on it exist, and that not everyone experiences romantic attraction and some people only experience it rarely, infrequently, or under certain circumstances. It helped me learn more about myself and opened me up to the possibility that I'm not alloromantic or only experience romantic attraction under certain circumstances.

I don't know what exactly I was trying to convey here, but I want to thank the aromantic spectrum for teaching.me things I haven't known about before. 

• Like 3