Am I aro/ace or not???

Guest Dornic

Question

Guest Dornic

I dont know if im aro/ace or not. I've been in a relationship before but we never did any PDA but I wasnt too sad when they dumped me. I enjoy the feeling of sex but I would never do it with an actual person, I also cant tell the difference between squishes or crushes. I like the idea of PDA but im too awkward to do it in public or even with close friends. I'm pretty sure I have a "crush" but I wouldn't date them and being friends seems more reasonable. If yall could give me some advice or input that would be great. Thanks <33

1 answer to this question

Guest Meow

Hey man, I 100% understand what you mean. Asexuality and Aromaticity are all a spectrum and I'm sure you've heard that lots of times. I'm Aro/Ace but I have a girlfriend and I like the idea of seggs at different times. For me it's all on and off with relationship and sexual stuff. For everyone it's different but I'm not the one to say who you are so I would suggest looking into it more and into other people's experiences if you want <3