Is it possible I’ve become more aro??

I remember a little while back, I used to feel some romantic attraction however it was mostly aesthetic/sensual/sexual attraction however recently I’ve just felt less and less desire for a romantic relationship. Like I used to think I wanted one really badly however now I feel like it’d be hell to be in one. Is it possible I’ve become more aromantic as I’ve gotten older? 

• Like 1

Yes. I was heterosexual before. Reading asexual POV from those who never felt it, I feel like one of them.

• Thanks 1

Feelings do change, which includes becoming more prominent. It can also be that your thoughts around the matter are changing as you reflect on yourself more. It sometimes happens that people focus on the things they like about the idea of relationships, glossing over the parts that don't work for them or convincing themselves they will like it in the right circumstances. When people come to realize they are aromantic they look more honestly at what a relationship might actually include, and start to acknowledge there are some things they don't want at all. That can make them less eager for relationships.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for your responses everyone!! I think I’m probably aroflux because it feels more like I’m fluctuating between being aromantic and alloromantic as well as fluctuating between different identities on the aromantic spectrum, thank you for your help!!