Greetings and Salutations!

Hello! I figured I'd introduce myself as I got quickly bored of just reading posts but would also like to be a part of the aroace community. I'm Ike! Kinda new to the whole identifying as aroace thing, not new to the whole being aroace thing. I'm not exactly sure what to say about myself other than that I've fully accepted myself as aroace and I feel much more whole as a result of it. I'll definitely share a bit more of my story at some point but for now, I hope to make some friends and just be a part of the aroace community! I'm looking forward to chatting ^^

• Like 2

Nice to meet you :) I think you might be a little confused though? This forum is for all aros, not just aroaces (although there are certainly many aroaces here). I hope you have a good time!

Posted (edited)
On 7/3/2024 at 3:07 PM, Jot-Aro Kujo said:

Nice to meet you :) I think you might be a little confused though? This forum is for all aros, not just aroaces (although there are certainly many aroaces here). I hope you have a good time!

I'm definitely open to talking with everyone! I wasn't under the presumption this forum was just for aroaces (although my wording certainly made it sound like that '^^), but I appreciate the clarification.

On 7/3/2024 at 2:09 AM, Ekaterina said:

Hello! Nice to meet you. 

Nice to meet you too!

Edited by Ike