I made an account!

Okay it has been half a year I have been skirting arocalypse for a long time and I finally made an account!

Let me tell you how I discovered aromanticism and my gender fluidity

okay so I was doing idrlabs tests when I stumbled across the “asexuality test” I took it annnnnd landed solid 100% on the ace side so I quickly looked it up, it for some reason pulled up the glossary of aromanticism.Org and I learned a ton of stuff. I was like… 🤣 oh that’s me yep. I found arocalypse and surfed for a few days before finding one post that included a link to transreads.org “the gender quest notebook” or something like that because I had always been weird about gender, and was like “can’t figure out what gender I am”. Eventually it just clicked and I was like “… gender-fluid… obviously”. Now I have this great explanation which I already put up on the site but I will post again. “It used to be when I was younger that I would try to imagine the perfect life, I would live in a great castle, I would wear sharp suits, I would dance all night with beautiful couples though one woman would always catch my eye. A princess who had stolen my heart and became my bride. Now, and though to others it may seem lonely, I do the same thing except though I see the same castle, the same dance hall, I always dance alone, beautifully alone, sometimes I wear a dress, sometimes I wear a suit, sometimes what I wear isn’t truly there, just blurs that to me represent my gender.”

for the most part that’s my story. Extra information: I love fantasy novels, I write poetry, I play vr games a lot, and just generally love life

• Like 4

Welcome!

On 6/26/2024 at 10:36 AM, ASailorStub said:

okay so I was doing idrlabs tests when I stumbled across the “asexuality test” I took it annnnnd landed solid 100% on the ace side so I quickly looked it up, it for some reason pulled up the glossary of aromanticism.Org and I learned a ton of stuff. I was like… 🤣 oh that’s me yep.

That sounds so similar to how I discovered aroace-ness 🤣🤣

• Like 1