Gender question

Guest Anonymous

Question

Guest Anonymous

I've been trying to figure myself out, using labels to see if any fit. I've concluded I was a demiboy a few days ago, until just yesterday I wanted to be a demigirl. I didn't feel partially like a girl. I just wanted to be a demigirl. I wanted the flag to be my flag. This desire vanished, of course. Why did I want to be a demigirl? I always find myself wanting to be a demigirl sometimes, and I know a lot about my gender and am very observant of my thoughts and feelings. I'm just confused on why I sometimes want to be a demigirl.

Also what does omnigender mean? I looked it up and I'm still pretty confused on it's definition (I am a bit slow).

3 answers to this question

Do you think it might be genderflux with being a demigirl? Genderflux is when you feel varying levels of connection to a specific gender (in this case demigirl) on a scale of 0% to 100%. It's different from genderfluid because genderfluid can be fluid between any genders, while genderflux is a scale with only one gender. (I guess you could call it demigirlflux or smt) 

You could think of omnigender as a connection to all genders.

Guest Anonymous
11 hours ago, P4R4D0X said:

Do you think it might be genderflux with being a demigirl? Genderflux is when you feel varying levels of connection to a specific gender (in this case demigirl) on a scale of 0% to 100%. It's different from genderfluid because genderfluid can be fluid between any genders, while genderflux is a scale with only one gender. (I guess you could call it demigirlflux or smt) 

You could think of omnigender as a connection to all genders.

Maybe. I'll look into it.