Aros in Science

P4R4D0X

Not me but my boyfriend and I are on the aro spectrum and he is on track to graduate high school with an associate degree and he is planning on going into the medical sciences field with a full ride scholarship.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MaxIsCosmic said:

Not me but my boyfriend and I are on the aro spectrum and he is on track to graduate high school with an associate degree and he is planning on going into the medical sciences field with a full ride scholarship.

Sweet! Full ride, that’s the dream :)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Technically, I’m not in science, but I have always been interested in physics. I love learning about it and I genuinely thinks it’s cool. It’s also way more insightful than chemistry. (Hot take)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/29/2024 at 7:25 PM, tiger_hoods12 said:

I have always been interested in physics. I love leaving about and I  genuinely thinks it's cool. It’s also way more insightful than chemistry. (Hot take)

Physics is awesome! What's your favorite area?

I'm gonna have to agree to disagree on the chemistry thing though (speaking as a chemistry nerd) :p /lh

Edited by allhailtheglowcloud
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, allhailtheglowcloud said:

Physics is awesome! What's your favorite area?

Honestly, all of it seems very interesting but I do like Newton’s Law of Motion and geophysics as well. Yeah, I think both of these areas are pretty cool.

• Like 2

Hi everyone :'D I got a MPH (master in public health/community health) and BA in art with a minor in biology. I worked healthcare for 10 years, now I work in the funeral industry, so yeah, I absolutely count here, haha. 

A lot of my illustrations are basically a combination of fashion illustration, anime/manga, and thinking about how the biology works under the clothing and skin (example: if it's a creature or clan of humanoid creatures that might bash their heads to show dominance or show off for a potential mate, they'll have thicker skulls and/or horns that are thick and close to the head). 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, tiger_hoods12 said:

Honestly, all of it seems very interesting but I do like Newton’s Law of Motion and geophysics as well. Yeah, I think both of these areas are pretty cool.

Geophysics is so awesome! I haven't looked into it a whole lot tbh but from what I've seen it looks absolutely fascinating 

• Like 2