teen corner

S-Hawk

55 minutes ago, P4R4D0X said:

New QOTD! (finally!)

If you had one extra hour everyday to do whatever, what would you do?

Yay!

I’d use every second of it just being on call with friends… or sleeping 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, P4R4D0X said:

Welcome!

New QOTD! (finally!)

If you had one extra hour everyday to do whatever, what would you do?

Cram it with as much stuff as humanly possible, as well as all the inhumanly possible stuff

8 hours ago, That_Gurl_Sparklez said:

Oh cool I just found this!

Hi everyone! I just joined yesterday! I'm Genavieve, I'm a trans girl and I use she/her pronouns. I am aroflux and I wanted to find an arospec community, so I joined this place! I hope to have a good time here! :D

Hiya! I think I remember you from aven, welcome!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, allhailtheglowcloud said:

Hiya! I think I remember you from aven, welcome!

Oh yeah, me too I think! 

I left AVEN bc it got confusing with that time limit on posting stuff so I thought I'd join here! I'm not on the acespec anyway, I'm on the arospec so it made more sense for me to be here instead! :D

• Like 1

On 9/27/2024 at 7:17 PM, AroAceGamer said:

This was ages ago but 

I would bring Sherlock (from the BBC adaption) to life as well as John. it would be so cool if they were real 

@wombat agree with me please

They're not even the main characters but I'd bring to life the space pirate crew from Omori because I really like they're design and the family dynamic in the game.

image.jpeg.9d2bb7fb10774e0826a94dc2ba78bf8c.jpeg

On 9/27/2024 at 7:36 PM, That_Gurl_Sparklez said:

Oh cool I just found this!

Hi everyone! I just joined yesterday! I'm Genavieve, I'm a trans girl and I use she/her pronouns. I am aroflux and I wanted to find an arospec community, so I joined this place! I hope to have a good time here! :D

Hi! Also happy that you found a community you're comfortable in!

1 hour ago, That_Gurl_Sparklez said:

Hiii! Sorry it took us soooo long to reply!!!

Soo, uh, we have alters we think- this isn't Genavieve our host, btw, this is Mossi!! I use they/them pronouns :DDD

Hello Mossi! Nice to meet you! (and maybe I'll also meet some of your other alters soon)

New QOTD:

If you could have an infinite supply of anything, what would it be?

Edited by P4R4D0X
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, P4R4D0X said:

New QOTD:

If you could have an infinite supply of anything, what would it be?

practical answer? money, free time, food, etc. what i actually want an infinite supply of? miku figures and plushies. 

• Like 1

On 9/28/2024 at 12:48 PM, organs and bone said:

crying there’s this one beautiful pan girl that rides the bus with me and sits next to me but all I was able to say was “I like your pins” (pan + rainbow cat!)

help social anxiety suks

I soooo feel this

1 hour ago, organs and bone said:

ikkk 

bruhhh why tho

social anxiety is just that fun...

Honestly though i'm happy I don't feel romantic attraction because I can't imagine what that would be like with social anxiety

2 New QOTDs cuz there wasn't one yesterday:

If your life was a book, then what is the current chapter's title?

If you could suddenly become an expert at anything at all, what would it be?

8 minutes ago, P4R4D0X said:

2 New QOTDs cuz there wasn't one yesterday:

For the title it's probably something along the line of "Crunch Time" since 3 out my 4 teachers put tests this week because of the ending month.

I would probably want to be an expert in something along the lines of history or a topic that has a lot of memorization. For topics like maths I feel like half the reason I enjoy it is because everything comes in "bits" and I can see how everything fits together at my own rate. Plus for hands on activities like crocheting, looking back on how I've improved is interesting to me. Mind you I would be very satisfied with becoming an expert at operating vehicles like driving a car. (This would be very useful for my current situation).

• Like 1

12 hours ago, P4R4D0X said:

part five (accompanied by either a radiohead lyric or edgar allen poe quote).

music theory. i’ve said on here that i would never want to isntantly master playing an instrument or game etc, but becoming a music theory expert elevates the learning experience as well as boosting my playing and ability to collaborate with musicians. second choice would be history or music history.

Edited by kira-
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, P4R4D0X said:

1. Chapter is “A Happiness confined to stolen moments”

2. I’m now an absolute champ when it comes to changing your voice (I’ve some talent already, but good ain’t good enough for me😃)

• Like 1

Woah this got way longer since I was here 🤗 gonna disappear again for like a year then check back on this 🫡

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Maryland said:

Woah this got way longer since I was here 🤗 gonna disappear again for like a year then check back on this 🫡

Yeah it has been a while hasn't it

Well see you whenever you randomly decide to check here again

QOTD (in the morning this time):

Would you rather be immortal but have all meaning taken from your existence or be guaranteed to accomplish your life goal before you die?

1 hour ago, P4R4D0X said:

QOTD (in the morning this time):

Would you rather be immortal but have all meaning taken from your existence or be guaranteed to accomplish your life goal before you die?

i fell like the argument “everyone you love and care about will die” against immortality doesn’t really work on me (and in one way i’ve already experienced that), but this situation is slightly different. and for the record, if i was offered immortality i probably wouldn’t take it. i think you don’t need meaning in order to exist and do things, most things in life have no meaning. on the flip side, is there a point in trying to accomplish a life goal if you’re guaranteed to succeed? in a way it becomes almost as meaningless as the former. also, what if you don’t know what your life goal is? i have a vague idea based on my interests, but at the end of the day i’m clueless.

short answer: immortality without meaning, unless i can have any recollection of accepting the later erased from my mind, and i don’t have to know what that goal is while accepting the deal. even then i’d probably still choose the former.

• Like 1

I finished Heartstopper season 3 and without spoilers it was incredible. The representation is indescribably good. It portrays mental health in such a accurate way( in my opinion and experience). Explicitly mentions aromanticism and asexuality. Absolutely incredible. Everything was so unbelievably well done. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, AroAcedragon15 said:

I finished Heartstopper season 3 and without spoilers it was incredible. The representation is indescribably good. It portrays mental health in such an accurate way( in my opinion and experience). Explicitly mentions aromanticism and asexuality. Absolutely incredible. Everything was so unbelievably well done. 

i’m watching it next week so i just have to dodge spoilers until then i guess

1 hour ago, P4R4D0X said:

QOTD:

If birthmarks show how you died in a past life, how did you die?

i didn’t. after having lived peacefully for thousands of years, the humans from my hometown banished me from this world out to the stars above. after thousands of years i had absorbed all the knowledge of the universe and regained enough power to return to earth in this human disguise. my goal now is to sit in my room and absorb human art and media all day, as for some reason that bit of knowledge never entered my mind.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, P4R4D0X said:

QOTD:

I probably fell of a short embankment or walking into a door too hard. I have pretty bad balance and orientation, so I'm constantly clipping corners with my shoulder or not raising my foot high enough when taking stairs. Though I'm not sure how this would translate as a birthmark unless it was just like the imprint of a stair rail. (also something I often jab myself with by accident).

• Like 1

QOTD:

i never died. i just spontaneously vanished into thin air (i dont have a birthmark)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, AroAcedragon15 said:

I finished Heartstopper season 3 and without spoilers it was incredible. The representation is indescribably good. It portrays mental health in such a accurate way( in my opinion and experience). Explicitly mentions aromanticism and asexuality. Absolutely incredible. Everything was so unbelievably well done. 

I'm actually sooo excited to watch it

I also haven't gotten any spoilers yet so happy about that

• Like 1