teen corner

S-Hawk

6 hours ago, kira- said:

i recently had one as well, i forgot the first step for graphing quadratics (-b/2a) as well as a few other things but i still somehow got a 3 so that was cool.

Nice to see other people here and all but this hit way to close to home for me, I somehow always forget a single integer or the last step in my equations. Anyways have a nice day all!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lexy_bird said:

Nice to see other people here and all but this hit way to close to home for me, I somehow always forget a single integer or the last step in my equations. Anyways have a nice day all!

Yeah I feel that's the same for everyone, like I'm struggling through calc rn for the same reason

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TrueEvergreen said:

Yeah I feel that's the same for everyone, like I'm struggling through calc rn for the same reason

Sending energy to get through the problems!

3 hours ago, TrueEvergreen said:

another problem i had a few weeks back was also with polynomials, when factoring them i didn’t realize that the negative sign was important (f(x) = x- 4 + 3 as an example). easy fix though, probably just spaced out when when my teacher explained that part.

23 minutes ago, TrueEvergreen said:

Ok so hating math seems to be a common theme here

Not surprised though bc math sucks

honestly i don’t hate math, in fact a lot of times i enjoy it, it’s just annoying when i forget a small detail for a test.