teen corner

S-Hawk

On 6/18/2024 at 1:56 PM, allhailtheglowcloud said:

Today's random question: which inanimate object would look the best in a top hat?

floor lamp with three heads

• Like 1

8 hours ago, allhailtheglowcloud said:

Today's random question: how many road cones are too many to wear on one's head?

0 unless you're in chainsaw man

6 hours ago, Random-Aroace said:

0 that’s just weird 

as opposed to all the other weird questions? :P

Today's random question: what is the best punctuation mark to spray paint on the side of your own house? Can be from any language, includes mathematical symbols eg. +,x,-,= etc

13 minutes ago, allhailtheglowcloud said:

Today's random question: what is the best punctuation mark to spray paint on the side of your own house? Can be from any language, includes mathematical symbols eg. +,x,-,= etc

elipses 

Okay so how many of you write? If so what format (eg short story, novels, fanfics, freeverse poetry, etc)? Do you see your writing as a promising future or just a side quest? What themes often enter your writing (assuming you write of course)?

I write because my brain creates cursed things and I find them hilarious... I write mostly short stories, although I have written a fair few bad haikus in my time. The themes that occur in my writing often involve dead fish, thick luxurious mustaches and moth pheromones (sometimes all at once). To be honest I don't think my writing will take me anywhere (my friends say that my writing makes me sound like I'm insane) but it's fun so I write things.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, allhailtheglowcloud said:

To be honest I don't think my writing will take me anywhere (my friends say that my writing makes me sound like I'm insane) but it's fun so I write things.

🤣 same here, I sound like one of three things in my poetry, a philosopher from ancient times, a lonely broken soul, or normal (usually some weird combination of the three don’t ask me how)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ASailorStub said:

🤣 same here, I sound like one of three things in my poetry, a philosopher from ancient times, a lonely broken soul, or normal (usually some weird combination of the three don’t ask me how)

Lol fair enough

• Like 1

It somehow took me this long to realize that I probably should have started this off 😅. Well whatever they say about hindsight! I like to write poetry, primarily free verse. I kinda just see my writing as a way to keep myself sane and express my ideas, nothing more. The themes of deceiving perceptions, extreme contrasts, and dueling identities often appear in my writing.

• Like 1

On 6/26/2024 at 8:48 PM, ASailorStub said:

Okay so how many of you write? If so what format (eg short story, novels, fanfics, freeverse poetry, etc)? Do you see your writing as a promising future or just a side quest? What themes often enter your writing (assuming you write of course)?

i’m starting to get into writing lyrics, it can be tricky tho. it’s mostly just to get what’s in my mind into words. most of the other writing i do are short stories i’ll start and never finish and google docs full of research on random stuff and or compiled information on topics. most recent one was a comprehensive lucina guide for ssbu. i’ve wanted to write some sort of comic or graphic novel for quite some time, i’m just still figuring out what i actually would want to write about.

• Like 1

On 6/27/2024 at 9:48 AM, ASailorStub said:

Collaborative story writing with one of my friends, I have no goals for the future, and for themes, Pirates, Potential, & Pride.

On 6/7/2024 at 10:24 PM, allhailtheglowcloud said:

Today's random question: at what point does something become a building? (Eg. You likely wouldn't consider a tiny shed to be a building, but you probably would consider an apartment block to be one)

I consider it a building during construction; after that it's a buildone

1 hour ago, P4R4D0X said:

New QOTD:

We've already decided that mashed potatoes are a soup, but is cereal in milk a soup?

by definition soup is a cooked liquid food containing certain ingredients such as vegetables, meat, fish, etc. while cereal combined with milk does result in a liquid food containing objects, at the end of the day cereal is more like a snack, so in my opinion cereal in milk is not a soup

• Thanks 1