teen corner

S-Hawk

5 hours ago, allhailtheglowcloud said:

Today's random question: long animals (eg snakes) or wide animals (eg stingrays)?

Probably wide honestly, yet again idk why though

• Like 1

1 hour ago, allhailtheglowcloud said:

Are you guys secretly the same entity? 

Also, random question of the day: if you had a can of 10 year old expired milk, what would you do with it?

You would find a nasty surprise once I found you after the soup incident 

• Like 1

Also, random question of the day: if you had a can of 10 year old expired milk, what would you do with it?

I'm sorry, 

Can of MILK???

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Deltalorian said:

I'm sorry, 

Can of MILK???

Maybe I should've specified that it was nasty condensed milk found in the back of my cupboard (I think they call it evaporated milk in some countries)

EDIT: found a pic of normal condensed milk

l-intro-1707945729.jpg

Spoilered because somewhat gross description of what the cursed milk looked like

Spoiler

The milk is supposed to be cream coloured and a liquid consistency, but when I opened the Cursed Milk Of Doom it was orange-ish, lumpy and held its shape

Edited by allhailtheglowcloud

2 minutes ago, allhailtheglowcloud said:

Maybe I should've specified that it was nasty condensed milk found in the back of my cupboard (I think they call it evaporated milk in some countries)

EDIT: found a pic of normal condensed milk

l-intro-1707945729.jpg

Spoilered because somewhat gross description of what the cursed milk looked like

Reveal hidden contents

The milk is supposed to be cream coloured and a liquid consistency, but when I opened the Cursed Milk Of Doom it was orange-ish, lumpy and held its shape

Mmmmmmmmmm

Spoiler

Can of cum

6 hours ago, allhailtheglowcloud said:

throw it out

• Like 1

On 9/28/2022 at 3:39 AM, AroAcedragon15 said:

open house at school was risky. I drew the aro and ace flag on an art thing and i was supposed to show my mom but i just told the teacher i didn't want to.I got donuts and cider tho.and i got an old project back from last year. coulda been worse ig.

Lol whenever I'm spotted drawing an aroace flag I say it's a 'MiNeCrAfT sUnSeT' and becuase I'm a minecraft nerd they believe me 😂 

19 hours ago, allhailtheglowcloud said:

Are you guys secretly the same entity? 

I would give it to the acephobes as liquid yogurt or sell it as a delicacy for a large price

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, allhailtheglowcloud said:

Also, random question for the day: would you rather never being able to eat food again or never being able to sleep again?

never b able to sleep, i would hv more time to myself and no longer get fatigued from lack of sleep. i assume this also means i wont get sleep deprivation or other problems simply from the lack of sleep, aka i wont need sleep to survive, otherwise i wouldn't survive much longer than a week

• Like 1

17 hours ago, allhailtheglowcloud said:

Also, random question for the day: would you rather never being able to eat food again or never being able to sleep again?

Definitely never be able to sleep, it would give me so much more time. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, allhailtheglowcloud said:

Random question for the day: if you could only eat food of one disturbingly neon colour (the food is dyed), which would be the least off-putting colour vs the most off-putting colour?

least would be tan, most would be green

On 6/2/2024 at 10:10 PM, allhailtheglowcloud said:

Definitely never sleep, I NEED FOOD

Random question for the day: if you could only eat food of one disturbingly neon colour (the food is dyed), which would be the least off-putting colour vs the most off-putting colour?

Least disturbing colour would probably be the kind of colour most of the food I eat naturally is, even if it were neon, so like that cooked flesh brownish colour. Most disturbing would be neon white because what the fuck

• Like 1

Sorry it's a bit late but today's random question is: if you could replace all human contact with a type of food (eg. never interacting with another person again, including online) which food would you replace the people in your life with? Or would you choose not to?

10 hours ago, allhailtheglowcloud said:

Sorry it's a bit late but today's random question is: if you could replace all human contact with a type of food (eg. never interacting with another person again, including online) which food would you replace the people in your life with? Or would you choose not to?

i would probably chose not to, contact w other ppl can b necessary at times. that being said, cantaloupe 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kira- said:

reminder that today (june 5th) is aro visibility day

ive been busy with finals but came back to say this exact thing

Also is it just me or has the average age of this topic gone down considerably??

It could just be me but I swear that it has

45 minutes ago, TrueEvergreen said:

ive been busy with finals but came back to say this exact thing

Also is it just me or has the average age of this topic gone down considerably??

It could just be me but I swear that it has

Good luck for finals, and also happy aro visibility day to those whom'st are still experiencing June the 5th

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, allhailtheglowcloud said:

I would simply not choose to

Something tells me my boyfriend would be disappointed in me otherwise

Edited by Deltalorian
  • Like 1