teen corner

S-Hawk

my school system fr just canceled tmrw cuz of bad snow and wind, so iv gotten today and tmrw as extended break. next I’ll find out there’s no school all week lmao

14 hours ago, smac n cheese said:

update: we didn't have a snow day it just rained a lot 

thats what happened at my school but school was still cancelled for some reason... im not complaining

4 hours ago, TrueEvergreen said:

thats what happened at my school but school was still cancelled for some reason... im not complaining

We got a lot of rain and school was not cancelled. Lucky

11 minutes ago, aRowanAce said:

We got a lot of rain and school was not cancelled. Lucky

Technically it did snow where I live, but it wasn't bad and happened after school would have ended, so it was kinda dumb

5 hours ago, smac n cheese said:

oh gosh I hope the weather people were wrong because they said there might be a blizzard tomorrow and I really want to go to school 

It’s officially canceled now, apparently on Saturday it’s also going to be negative 45, I’m not sure tho

17 hours ago, Kira- said:

It’s officially canceled now, apparently on Saturday it’s also going to be negative 45, I’m not sure tho

Same for my school, although we had to do virtual because somehow a district in wisconsin only has one allowed snow day per year and we wasted it on a rainy day

35 minutes ago, TrueEvergreen said:

Same for my school, although we had to do virtual because somehow a district in wisconsin only has one allowed snow day per year and we wasted it on a rainy day

that’s kinda stupid, I mean there’s going to more than one day a year it snows bad like this, my school did remote learning (no meetings) but I literally had to do nothing bc I it was an odd day and nothing importan happens on off days.

Edited by Kira-

• 2 weeks later...

holy shit 

Spoiler

IMG_0601.jpeg.7aa28d51537fafe532636d29596d2b1b.jpeg

lovejoy if ur readin this i need it out on spotify asap

now i hv to wait knowing it’s coming bc i want to wait until it’s out 2 hear it lmao