Corrupt a Wish

Faeriefate

But your motivation enhancement goes to unmonetizable and unproductive activities instead, such as procrastinating.

I wish I had professional-level research skills

But the topics of your professional level research that you conduct is always randomised

I wish I had a stat window so that I can see how to improve my overall health and skills like a game character

But even though you can see your stats, the caption tips given are presented in an irritating manner and may not be relevant or helpful, like Clippy for old Microsoft programs.

I wish I got isekai ‘ed (search up the term isekai if you don’t know what it is)

Getting hit by a truck is extremely painful and there is a low chance of you ending up in a favourable world unlike all the stories and movies if you don’t have a sad emo backstory.

i wish i could see the outcome of things i try beforehand so i can decide whether i want to do it or not (for example: seeing how haircuts turn out, or seeing how i will do on a test)

The probabilities of both favorable and unfavorable outcomes are not shown to you, just the possibilities. In most cases it should be safe, but in other cases such as trying out extreme sports it might be more dangerous.

I wish for certain insects to go extinct: cockroaches, flies and mosquitoes.

• Like 1

oops i forgot to write a wish...

The food is fake and not created out of edible material since it just contains a display

I wish I had the ability to copy anyone's handwriting so people can't tell it apart