What's the story behind your username?

roboticanary

I have always liked pastel the best, and for most of my life, my favourite colour has been purple.

i think you can guess why I chose the name Lilac (a name I’ve used or used a variant of on multiple platforms)

• Like 1

First off great stories

Second my name tbh is just because I like the song artist Cavetown.

He really inspired me, being transgender & Aroace and starting his career at 14 being a singer/songwriter. I really resonated with that as my dream is to become a singer/songwriter but I fear going on testosterone may change my voice too much and I won't sound good singing anymore, but I saw he went on hormones and sounds wonderful. I really look up to him and wish I could say how much of an impact he has made on my life.

(SORRY IF IT GOT TOO FEELY I JUST THINK HES COOLIO)

• Like 1

I am actually not very creative when it comes to naming things. I wanted to pick something that was either cute or cool, but my mind was literally blank. So I went to Google. I looked up “cool usernames” and it basically gave me random words. I eventually choose the words “tiger” and “hoods” for two reasons. One, tigers are cool and I like wearing hoodies. Two, my dad loves to golf and it was a clear reference to famous golfer, Tiger Woods. The twelve was random though.

Edited by tiger_hoods12
  • Like 1