Superpowers and side effects

Arsenic

SE: You can only change the font one word at a time, which takes absolutely ages to do so you often don’t even bother.

SP: I can make people disappear and then bring them back, and they have no memory of disappearing at all

• Like 1

SE: the people, although they have no memory, come to consider you as the world's most evilest person and hate you

SP: every food i eat grants me its benefit tenfold permanently (e.g. carrots which are good for your eyes grant me amazing eyesight )

• Like 1

SE: you can only *literally* shapeshift; as in, other than your human self, you can only become geometric shapes and forms. have fun turning into isosceles triangles, rhomboids, and dodecahedrons

SP: i can perfectly control my odor

SE: But your hand is resistant to getting any markings or dirt, so you can’t even attempt to make markings on it. If you wear gloves, write on the glove, and use the hand’s expanding ability, the gloves will tear and be unwearable.

SP: The ability to type, write, and read in all foreign languages (by foreign languages I mean every other language that’s not your first language)