Aro Ring

Guest Nate (they/he)

Hi everyone! So I am looking into getting an ace ring and an aro ring. I think I might order them tonight. I found a 6mm ceramic ring on Amazon for $6.99. They have black ones and white ones. I plan on getting one of each. They are sizes 6-11. I just have to figure out what size I am. I also found a pair of 3mm ceramic ones (one black and one white) for $9.99 on Amazon. I prefer the thicker ones as society sees them a more masculine, but if you want something cheap that will hold up, you may want the pair. I am not out to my family yet as aroace, but the rings don't say anything that should make them question me. I am unsure if my brother knows about ace rings as he is ace, but I doubt he knows about aro rings. If he questions me, I'll probably be honest with him, but I am hoping he won't.

Tried asking my mom for one without explaining the intentions behind it... and she said it was too expensive.

It was a generic white ring, but it was made of jade and had some small green specs in it.

Yh I tried to get her to buy me dear Wendy she did and then when we got home proceeded to interrogate me. Like a normal parent would do if it was a heterosexual heteromantic book. She says that I’m too young to have a label. But like she’d be fine if I identified as straight (which is a label)

• 1 month later...