what's your aesthetic?

arofox

What is/are your aesthetic/s if you have one? [doesn't matter if its your actual or dream aesthetic]

Mine are light academia and soft girl!

Edited by arofox
  • Like 1

Hi! im not aro but is it okay if i answer this question? ;-; so i deeply  apologize if i had not premission to answer Q-Q

Classic,Dark, casual, jeans, Light soft pink , weird , pirate looks, Epic, etc =D

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Truthfully, I mostly just wear whatevers comfortable. But there are a lot of aesthetics I like. Too many to count but some of my favorites are:

• Dark Academia
  • Lighthousecore
  • Ravencore/Goblincore
  • Voidpunk
  • Steampunk
  • Solarpunk
Edited by BlueMycena

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Currently, I don’t have one. But I would love a mix between like an earthy style with dark academia. But not like too earthy, more like just the tones and colors. I would wear nice outfits based on them. THAT with dark academia, I would love. And maybe sometimes I would switch off with just wearing all black. Not like goth or emo or anything, just simple black clothing. I could also see myself vibing with darker reds or blue mixed into that. But I’m getting ahead of myself. Overall, I like a simple style that is still stylish and cool. I would wear the earthy/dark academia clothing most of the time and have the darker clothes other times depending on my mood. This is like my DREAM AESTHETIC!! I am aiming for this goal and one day, I’ll be able to afford it. 😔

• 2 weeks later...

Mostly minimalist, in a broad sense, so I’d also count liminal spaces, or anything that looks very simplistic and uncluttered under minimalist.

But sometimes I’d like the vibrancy of fruitiger aero.

• 2 weeks later...