What video games are you playing?

roboticanary

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought the whole Zachtronics Puzzle Pack 😀 and started looking at the games, playing a bit Tis-100 (where your goal is to rewrite corrupted code segments of the 1970s Tis-100 mainframe computer ... in its own special assembly language 🙃) but then switched to Opus Magnum.

In this game, you're an alchemist in a steampunk world who builds transmutation engines to produce concoctions.

It's relatively accessible ... I mean compared to Shenzhen I/O and especially Tis-100, which is seriously inaccessible. There is no writing code and it's more intuitive.

So if you want to play one of their games, I'd recommend starting with this, though at €20 it's their most expensive one (but also has the most production value, even has a real storyline 😉).

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, AroAceGamer said:

I am slightly addicted to Minecraft currently. My user is @PixelSE046 if anyone wants to be friends!

omg i've also been playin a lot of minecraft recently :O are you on bedrock or java?

I’m into Hoyoverse games, especially Zenless Zone Zero and Honkai Star Rail. I’ve touched Honkai Impact 3rd and Genshin Impact as well, I’d check Genshin out because of the brand new area.

Please don’t ask for my game IDs or even which server I play in if any of you also play those, I’d rather my account over here not be connected to my stuff outside of here.

Speaking of Hoyoverse, they’re also making this cozy game: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarCuckooLand/

I’m aware Tears of Themis exists, but as an aro: Meh. Uninterested.

• Like 1

I played 'Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion' purely for the insane title. It is delightfully weird and for the most part a very fun little game. I did not enjoy the puzzle sections because they were extremely repetitive. Still, you play as a turnip that apparently hates written pieces of paper so they must all be destroyed (including your tax forms) 

TurnipBoyCommitsTaxEvasion.jpg.1421c420ec558d7aef3a7e169edffdb2.jpg

Played an evening of 'Streets of rage 4' with 2 friends on the couch since it was a free PSN game (and we had fun)

Played a bit of LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (again because it was free on PSN) I'll come back to this when I have more time, since it is one of those 'collect-a-ton' games.

Right now I'm playing Toem: A photo adventure on Switch. A really nice, charming black and white game where you are basically being a tourist and taking pictures of everything and by doing so, you are helping other people out. Very relaxing.

ToemAPhotoAdventure.jpg.f86ebbeab71f17ff8046195f77d42875.jpg

• Like 1

I'm taking a break from the Zachtronics games and am now playing Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic, which goes directly against my political views. But at least I can decide that nobody gets a car. 😜

This is a really tough one, super-super-detailed, and one of those games where you have to watch some videos about it to start efficiently. The graphics ain't that great, but the depth of this game more than makes up for this.

Despite the planned economy being such a hassle, I believe that communism works if I am in charge, comrades!

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1725016078

It's so much more realistic than your usual city builder where silly stuff happens like simply increasing funding for police really increases safety. 😉

Edited by DeltaAro
  • Haha 1